Finding the issue of notation rather difficult I decided that it was perhaps best to get away from the stave and experiment with some graphic notation, and ask various colleagues of mine to have a go at a dialogue section of the in progress score. The sprechstimme part ended up looking a little like this
I asked four people (two opera singers, a repetiteur and our recording engineer - also a singer I might add) to lend me their own interpretation of the graphic score (without having seen it at all for study beforehand). The results were very amusing, and I was delighted with the interpretations. I decided to integrate more elements of this improvisatory element in the score, looking to harness the creativity of my fellow singers as well as appreciating that all singers are different, and that is creatively immensely exciting at times! Thanks Paull, Tommaso, Troy and Ileana. I look forward to much more with you!!